Registration for the 2015 AOPA National Assembly is now open.
How to Register
For your convenience, there are three easy ways to register.
- Register ONLINE by clicking here. Payments must be made by credit card when registering online.
- Register by FAX by completing the registration form and faxing it to (401) 765-6677. Please do not mail your form after faxing it. Click here to open the Registration Form.
- Register by MAIL by completing the registration form and mail it with payment to 2015 AOPA National Assembly, c/o ExpoTrac Registration Services, P.O. Box 1280, Woonsocket, RI 02895. Click here to open the Registration Form.
Important registration notes
- Be an early bird and register early to save $100.00. We’ll send you valuable updates and information as the Assembly nears. Registration forms must be received by September 1, 2015 to qualify for early-bird discounts.
- Be sure to include the name of the school you graduated from and year graduated in order to network with your Alumni and to receive information about alumni get-togethers.
Fees include admission to the exhibit hall, education sessions, Wednesday’s Welcome Receptions, Thursday’s Happy Hour Receptions, three breakfasts, two lunches in the exhibit hall and all meeting materials. Attendees registering under this category will automatically receive a certificate of attendance.
Associate Full Conference
Qualifies discounted registrants include students, emeritus practitioners, residents, spouses and other family members over the age of 18. Those employed by an orthotic, prosthetic or pedorthic business are not eligible to register under this category. Attendees registering under this category do not qualify to earn CE credits.
If your company has purchased exhibit space, you will be provided a special registration link. You must utilize the online exhibitor registration link to ensure your staff has proper access to the exhibit hall during set-up and non-show hours. EXHIBITORS Register ONLINE by clicking here.
Exhibit Only 3 Day Registration
Includes access to the exhibit hall on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If attending the exhibition for more than one day, select this category. Attendees registering under this will not receive a lunch ticket or the opportunity to earn CE credits.
Exhibit Only One-Day
This category includes access to the exhibit hall for the day selected (Thursday, Friday or Saturday). Attendees registering under this category will not receive a lunch ticket or the opportunity to earn CE credits.
Includes all conference events for the day selected. If attending for more than one day, select the full conference registration category. Attendees registering under this category will automatically receive a certificate of attendance.
Group discounts are available for companies that submit four or more registrations at the same time. Discounts are available for the full conference registration category only. The first three (3) attendees from the same company will be charged the regular registration rate. Additional attendees over three (3) will receive a $100 discount. Call AOPA headquarters for discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Children Ages 11-17
A special category, at a reduced rate, has been created for children ages 11-17. There is no registration fee or badge required for children ages 10 and under. Children under 10 are allowed in the exhibit hall, but must be supervised at all times.