We are excited to be back in-person for the 2021 National Assembly. This is your first chance in two years to be in-person with your customers.
Attendees are O&P practitioners, pedorthists, physicians, technicians, fitters, students, educational instructors, facility owners, marketing personnel, physical therapists, residents, office managers, billing specialists, occupational therapists, researchers, engineers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of O&P products and services.
The profession is in recovery mode and we want you to be part of it.
- A combined meeting to bring you the buying power of two established organizations (AOPA and NEAAOP).
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with Facility Owners and decision-making practitioners.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Increase your exposure through a wide variety of advertising, sponsorship opportunities and Manufacturer’s Workshop
- NEW for 2021 – Take advantage of education sessions geared to exhibitors.
- For more reasons, check out the Exhibitor Prospectus
This year we are happy to introduce GoExpo, part of AOPA’s new membership database AOPA Connection. GoExpo is your one-stop shop to purchase exhibit space, workshops, sponsorships, update directory information for the Assembly, and more! You will be able to see the exhibit floor plan in real time and select your exhibit space.
2021 Exhibit Space Cost
10×10 Exhibit Space: Member $2,950 and Non-Member $7,500
6ft Tabletop Display: Member $2,000 and Non-Member $4,000
*Tabletop display options will only be available for 2021 as a “Covid Recovery” option. Two tabletop display maximum per exhibitor. Also, carpet will not be required for 2021.
|Date||Move In/Move Out||Exhibit Hall Hours||Exhibitor Education Sessions – Exclusive to Exhibitors Only!|
|Wednesday, September 8th||Noon-5:00 PM|
|Thursday, September 9th||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM||5:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Friday, September 10th||1:30 – 6:00 PM||10:30 AM – Noon|
|Saturday, September 11th||5:00 – 10:00 PM||11:00 AM – 5:00 PM||9:15 AM – 10:45 AM|
|Sunday, September 12th||8:00 – 10:00 AM|
- Sheraton Boston Hotel (39 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02199): $229 per night. Book your room online or call 1-800 325 3535 and mention AOPA Assembly to receive the group rate.
- Boston Marriott Copley Place (110 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116): $229 per night. Book your room online or call 877-901-2079 and mention AOPA Assembly to receive the group rate.
- Hilton Boston Back Bay (40 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115): $249 per night. Book your room online or call 1- 800-774-1500 and mention AOPA Assembly to receive the group rate.
*Reminder: AOPA has not contracted with any housing bureau or authorized any third party to contact you regarding hotel reservations. If you are contacted by anyone other than AOPA, it is a scam. Companies scout convention websites to locate the names and contact information of exhibitors to develop their own lists for outreach purposes. Unfortunately, this is something we address every year, and we always actively address it, but it seems to get worse each year.
2021 NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SAFETY PROTOCOLS*:
- Masks will be required for all participants in the in-person National Assembly. The City of Boston has implemented a citywide mask mandate. Therefore, all attendees and exhibitors will be required to wear a mask when indoors at the Hynes Convention Center as well as the hotel common areas except when actively eating or drinking. Masks will be available for those that do not have them. For more please see this announcement from the City of Boston.
- All food service during the Assembly will be provided either individually wrapped or plated.
- Meeting and education rooms will allow for social distancing.
- In addition to masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, and wipes will be available.
- Request that if an attendee does not feel well they do not attend the Assembly.
- Ask that all attendees pay attention to onsite notifications in the Assembly app and signage that outlines the protocols.
- Information will be available on the nearest COVID testing sites.
- If attendees want, color coordinated wrist bands and stickers (for name badges) will be available at Registration. The color of the wrist bands and stickers will indicate the comfort level of interactions of that attendee. These will be optional.
*These protocols are subject to change prior to and during the Assembly.
- 2021 National Assembly Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
- FREEMAN Exhibitor Service Kit
- Exhibitor Resource Guide
- Meeting Request Form
- Workshop AV Request Form
- Exhibit AV Request Form
- Rainprotection Exhibitor Liability Insurance Program
- Lead Retrieval
- Marketing Guide
Questions? Contact Kelly O’Neill at kelly.oneill@AOPAnet.org