The 2022 National Assembly is scheduled to take place September 28 – October 1 in San Antonio, TX.
Attendees are O&P practitioners, pedorthists, physicians, technicians, fitters, students, educational instructors, facility owners, marketing personnel, physical therapists, residents, office managers, billing specialists, occupational therapists, researchers, engineers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of O&P products and services.
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with Facility Owners and decision-making practitioners.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Increase your exposure through a wide variety of advertising, sponsorship opportunities and Manufacturer’s Workshop
- Take advantage of education sessions geared to exhibitors.
- Coming Soon: Exhibitor Prospectus
GoExpo is your one-stop shop to purchase exhibit space, workshops, sponsorships, update directory information for the Assembly, and more! You will be able to see the exhibit floor plan in real time and select your exhibit space. Please note after the initial booking, you will need to access your GoExpo account with a login and password. To make things easy for you, we have created a Single Sign On Process (SSO), so your login and password for GoExpo will be the exact same login as your AOPA Connection (Membership account). Your login is always your email address. If you don’t know your password, click the “Forgot your Password” link and you will automatically receive an email with instructions to reset your password. If you have problems accessing your account, please contact 571-431-0876 or email@example.com.
2022 Exhibit Space Cost
10×10 Exhibit Space: Member $2,950 and Non-Member $7,500
- 2022 National Assembly Exhibitors
- How to Access GoExpo through AOPA Connection
- 2022 Exhibitor Prospectus – Coming Soon
- 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities – Coming Soon
Questions? Contact Kelly O’Neill at kelly.oneill@AOPAnet.org