The 2023 AOPA National Assembly will be held September 6-9 in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Present: Call for Papers (Coming Soon)
2,000+ members of the O&P community will come together on September 6-9, 2023 in Indianapolis, Indiana—Also known as the Crossroads of America.
Mark your calendar for the 106th AOPA National Assembly and make plans to join us at the JW Marriott and adjoining Indiana Convention Center.
The Assembly Planning Committee is hard at work making plans to bring you a stellar conference with cool networking events, top-notch education and renowned speakers. They are partnering with the Indiana Center for Regenerative Medicine and Engineering at Indiana University to bring you experts in Wound Care related to residual limb health and diabetic ulcers.
Getting there is easy! Over 50% of the U.S. Population is within a day’s drive of Indianapolis. Five hours or less to Chicago, Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Louisville, Nashville, Milwaukee, St. Louis. For those traveling by air—
- Over half of the country can fly to Indianapolis in 2.5 hour or less.
- Indianapolis boasts of 41 nonstop destinations.
- The airport is a short 15-minute drive from downtown.
Indy has attractions for all – racing, parks, museums and of course Sports.
- Home to the Indy 500.
- Indy is second only to Washington, DC in the number of monuments and memorials.
- In the backyard of the JW Indy (AOPA’s HQ hotel) is the White River State Park, a 250-acre urban park. It includes three museums, the Indianapolis Zoo, and the Indy Canal:
- NCAA Hall of Champions
- Indiana State Museum
- Eitlejorg Museum, a museum dedicated to Native American history and art
Dine Like a Local
- There are over 300 restaurants within walking distance to the JW Indy and Indiana Convention Center, ranging in price points and offering cuisine options for all.
- Food & Wine named Indy America’s favorite food cities.
All within a vibrant, walkable downtown.
Need more convincing? Check out this video!
Join your customers and colleagues on September 6-9 at the JW Marriott and adjoining Indiana Convention Center (ICC).
About the Location: The ICC it is one of the country’s premier convention spaces and received the Centers for Excellence award by EXHIBITOR Magazine in both 2021 and 2022. The ICC is connected by enclosed walkways to Lucas Oil Stadium (Home of the Colts) and Gainbridge Fieldhouse (The Finest NBA Basketball Arena in the U.S. – Sports Business Journal). The center of these vibrant stadiums is Georgia Street, a three-block pedestrian promenade.
Why Exhibit: The AOPA National Assembly is the country’s oldest and largest meeting for the orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic profession in the United States. Grow your customer base and introduce new products at this premier event by meeting with Facility Owners and decision-making practitioners.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Enjoy sponsored networking opportunities, including an opening welcome reception in the exhibit hall.
- Take advantage of fun traffic-building opportunities.
- Attend education sessions to learn what’s happening within the profession and how it affects suppliers and manufacturers.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Host a Manufacturers’ Workshop or a Product Preview Theater (PPT).
- Speak to AOPA coding experts to learn what’s happening with U.S. government sponsored healthcare
- Increase your exposure through a wide variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Take advantage of education sessions geared to exhibitors.
- Much more!
Sign up — GoExpo Exhibit Portal: GoExpo is your one-stop shop to purchase exhibit space, manufacturers’ workshops, product preview theater presentations (PPT) and sponsorship opportunities. You will be able to see the exhibit floor plan in real time and select your exhibit space during the application process. Please note after the initial booking, you will need to access your GoExpo account with a login and password. To make things easy for you, we have created a Single Sign On Process (SSO), so your login and password for GoExpo will be the exact same login as your AOPA Connection (Membership Account). Your login is always your email address. If you don’t know your password, click the “Forgot your Password” link and you will automatically receive an email with instructions to reset your password. If you have problems accessing your account, please contact 571-431-0876 or email@example.com.
2023 Exhibit Space Cost: 10×10 Exhibit Space: Member $2,950 and Non-Member $7,500
- If you are an AOPA Member click HERE to sign up to exhibit.
- If you are a Non-Member click HERE to sign up to exhibit. If you are currently not a member of AOPA, please reach out to Kelly O’Neill prior to signing up, so that we can put in your information in AOPA Connection as a prospective member. If you are interested in joining AOPA, Click here to learn more about AOPA membership.
- 2023 Participating Exhibitors
- How to Access GoExpo through AOPA Connection
- 2023 Assembly Exhibitor Prospectus (Coming Soon!)
- 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities (Coming Soon!)
Questions? Contact Kelly O’Neill at kelly.oneill@AOPAnet.org