On behalf of AOPA and the California Orthotics and Prosthetics Association, thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2019 National Assembly. The Call for Papers deadline has passed and the committee has begun the grading process. Speaker notifications will begin the week of April 22, 2019.
- June 1, 2019 – Provide your head and shoulder photograph and short 50-75 word biography to email@example.com.
- August 15, 2019 – Submit your completed session quiz to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 15, 2019 or before – Secure hotel reservations as they will likely sell out.
- August 15, 2019 – Complete the online Registration form using the code provided in your speaker email *for early bird rate*.
- August 15, 2019 – Submit your Presentation Waiver to email@example.com.
- August 30, 2019 – Submit your handouts for printing if you elect to have AOPA handle printouts.
Contact AOPA Headquarters at (571) 431-0876 or assembly@AOPAnet.org with questions about the National Assembly.
For travel and hotel information please refer to the Travel page.