The American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA) respects your privacy. To protect on-line privacy we have implemented the following policies:
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit public areas of our website.
- To access the online forms or payment system, you must login to the site. When you use either of these systems, we will collect and store personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, SSN, phone number, etc.) that is specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- AOPA makes company contact information, including staff listings, available to third parties using the printedYearbook, Guide to O&P Facilities for Case Managers and the on-line directory. We also provide data to third parties that offer O&P sepcific products and services that we believe may be of interest to our member businesses. You may ask AOPA to refrain from disclosing the data we collect to third parties by contacting AOPA.
- This website contains links to other websites. AOPA has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such sites.
- AOPA cannot be held accountable for inaccurate or misleading information provided about AOPA on websites other than AOPAnet.org.
- AOPA does not disclose credit card account information you have provided. When you chose to pay annual fees or examination fees using a credit card, AOPA submits the information needed to obtain payment to the appropriate clearinghouse.
If our privacy policies change a special announcement will be placed on this website. Concerns about the privacy policies should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellation of Dues:
Payment of annual dues is necessary to receive AOPA members-only benefits and online access. Should you wish to cancel the payment of dues paid you must contact AOPA at (571) 341-0876.
- AOPA Nondiscrimination anti-harassment Policy
- AOPA’s Anti-Trust Policy
- AOPA’s Code of Interaction with Healthcare Professionals