A Healthcare Plan Built Exclusively for AOPA Members
AOPA is committed to providing our members valuable benefits, services, and resources that help drive their success.
As a result of this pursuit and member feedback, AOPA has partnered with Cailor Fleming and World Insurance to craft a healthcare plan built exclusively for AOPA members. We are proud to now offer the AOPA Affinity Health Plan. View AOPA Affinity Health Plan FAQs.
Healthcare coverage is one of the most volatile costs for employers, with the AOPA Affinity Health Plan, AOPA members can minimize the costs and stress of finding and providing employees coverage. Through the AOPA Affinity Health Plan you, your employees, and their families are covered.
AOPA Affinity Health Plan Features:
- A Nationwide network of doctors and pharmacies for complete coverage
- Prosthetics and Orthotics coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Multiple plan designs that make it easy for you to find the right fit for your business
- Cost savings of level-funding, without added risk
- All AOPA-established benefit plans meet minimal essential coverage as mandated by the Affordable Care Act
- An experienced, trusted team ready to provide expertise before and after you’ve chosen your plan
Enrollment for 2022 is underway and ends December 15th, 2021. After January 1, 2022, members can begin enrollment on the first of any month. The program offers an Aetna owned First Health Network plan option and a Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS) option which is part MultiPlan. Enrollment and full rates are below.
All monthly premium rates will be locked in until December 2022.
Plan Design Information: COMING SOON
Ready to enroll? Take the three easy steps to savings on quality healthcare coverage:
- Complete the Online Personal Health Questionnaire (PHQ): In only 10 minutes, you can complete our Online PHQ and provide everything needed to enroll. The Online form is secure, encrypted, and HIPAA compliant.
- Review Plans & Rates: Once your PHQ is evaluated, you’ll be able to review and compare the plans available. A choice of plans makes it easier to find the right fit for your group.
- Choose Your Plan and Get Enrolled: After reviewing and choosing your plan, you’ll enroll. Once enrolled, you will receive your new health plan cards. An experienced team is always ready to provide expertise before and after you have chosen your plan.
Click here to fill out the Online PHQ.
Need Help? Contact Cailor Fleming: Todd Mayle 330-782-8625 Ext. 764 or AOPAHealthAffinity@cailorfleming.com.