AOPA Virtual Coding and Billing Seminar
Next Seminar: July 12-13
Through interactive discussions AOPA experts will provide the most up-to-date information on coding, billing, and reimbursement. Meant for both practitioners and office staff, this two-day event is what you’ve come to expect from our Coding and Billing seminars but tweaked and condensed slightly to offer it virtually. Content will be presented from 12-4pm ET both days.
The cost is $295 for members and $395 for nonmembers until June 25. After that the cost increases to $320 for members and $420 for nonmembers.
Earn 8 CEs.
- 12:00 -12:15: Introductions & Housekeeping
- 12:15 – 1:45: LCD/Policy Highlights & Updates
- 1:45 – 2:00: Co-OP Introduction & Demo
- 2:00 -2:15: Stretch Break
- 2:15 – 4:00: Documentation Review
- 12:00 – 1:15: Coding Guidelines & Questions
- 1:15 -2:15: Administrative (SWO, Appeal Options, Billing, etc.)
- 2:15 – 2:30: Stretch Break
- 2:30 – 3:15: Standard Operating Procedures/Contingency Plans
- 3:15 – 4:00: Hot Topics & Competitive Bidding Update
Additional Seminar Resources
- The Coding & Billing Seminar Agenda may be reviewed here.
- Basic materials contained in our previous Coding & Billing Seminars have been converted to 9 one-hour Webcasts. Click here to register for the Webcasts.
- Frequently Asked Questions about AOPA’s Coding & Billing Seminars
- AOPA’s Cancellation Policy