AOPA is currently organizing its 2018 AOPA Assembly, which is due to take place in beautiful Vancouver, BC Canada on September 26-29, 2018. The Vancouver Convention Center will serve as the event’s main venue, with several different hotels being used for overnight accommodations. This event, the oldest and largest of its kind in the United States, will feature dedicated tracks of the most relevant education for prosthetists, orthotists, technicians, pedorthists and business managers. Participants will also learn from attending MDs, PhDs, Wound Care Specialists, Research Scientists, Attorney’s, Business Experts and Top-Notch Practitioners.
Exhibiting at this important event will give you the opportunity to:
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with owners who actually make the final decisions on purchases.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Enjoy sponsored networking opportunities, including an opening reception in the exhibit hall.
- Take advantage of fun traffic-building opportunities.
- Take advantage of education sessions to learn what’s happening with regulatory agencies that affect the success of your product.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Host a Manufacturer’s Workshop and/or Product Preview Theater presentation.
- Speak to AOPA reimbursement experts who can answer all your O&P coding, reimbursement and compliance questions.
- Hear from top researchers and clinicians to learn what products and support is needed from manufacturers.
- Participate in key education programs and plenary sessions.
- Be a part of the largest exhibit hall the North America for the orthotic, prosthetics and pedorthic profession
- Much more!
What you receive:
- Post-event registration mailing list of all National Assembly attendees (AOPA Members only).
- Two exhibitor full conference badges (per 10×10 exhibit space) which includes admission to all education sessions, CE credits, meeting materials, social functions, and lunch tickets.
- Additional discounted full conference badges once complimentary badges are used.
- Private lounge area exclusive to exhibitors.
- Ability to receive CE credits with your full conference registration badge.
- 24-hour perimeter security guard service.
- FREE breakfast and lunch during show hours conveniently located inside or near the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitor Service Kit from FREEMAN that includes all information and order forms you need to plan a successful trade show event; to include shipping information, booth rental, electric and internet needs.
- Exhibitor Newsletters-provide you with important up to date information regarding the show.