The AOPA National Assembly is the country’s oldest and largest meeting for the orthotic, prosthetic, and Pedorthic profession in the United States. Expand your knowledge, grow your market presence, and advance your career skills at this unique gathering of high visibility and importance.
Key decision makers, O&P practitioners, pedorthists, physicians, technicians, fitters, students, educational instructors, facility owners, marketing personnel, physical therapists, residents, office managers, billing specialists, occupational therapists, researchers, engineers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of O&P products and services.
What happens at the show?
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with Owners who actually make the final decisions on purchases.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Enjoy sponsored networking opportunities, including an opening reception in the exhibit hall.
- Take advantage of fun traffic-building opportunities.
- Take advantage of education sessions to learn what’s happening with Medicare, and other regulatory agencies that affect the success of your product.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Host a Manufacturer’s Workshop and/or Product Preview Theater presentation.
- Speak to AOPA reimbursement experts, who can answer all your O&P coding, reimbursement and compliance questions.
- Hear from top researchers and clinicians to learn what products and support is needed from manufacturers.
- Participate in key education programs and plenary sessions.
- Much more!