AOPA developed Issue Papers to assist in promoting the future of the O&P industry. All Issue Papers are germane to AOPA’s vision, mission, values, goals, and strategies. AOPA also participated in developing joint position papers with other professional associations in addition to adopting positions put forth by other professional associations. Issue papers were written by industry professionals who possess thorough and current knowledge of the topic.
- Issue Paper – Exemption from Post Acute Care Bundling
- Issue Paper – RAC and Pre-payment Audits
- Issue Paper – Restore Due Process and Proper ALJ Timeframes
- Issue Paper – The Medicare DMEPOS Audit Improvement and Reform Act
- Talking Points – 2015 Policy Forum Talking Points
- Syllabus – 2015 Policy Forum Schedule
- Packet – 2015 Policy Forum Background Materials
- House Bipartisan Sign-On Letter
Sample congressional visit
We created two sample congressional visit videos with up-to-date issues and examples of what was communicated during members congressional visits.
Watch the videos by downloading the links or viewing directly here.
Congressional Meet & Greet
The future of the O&P industry and profession depends on decisions made by Congress. During the Policy Forum, the O&P PAC conducted multiple fundraising events, including events for Representative Brett Guthrie, Representative Mark Meadows, and Senator Chuck Grassley.
The O&P Pac hosted Representative Brett Guthrie at a lunch on March 23, 2015.
The O&P Pac hosted Representative Mark Meadows at a reception on March 23.
The O&P Pac hosted Senator Chuck Grassley at a breakfast on March 24, 2015.
For more information on the O&P PAC click here.