The American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA) is pleased to announce a new partnership with the Amputee Coalition with the goal of providing AOPA members with additional resources to better serve their patients.
As a result of this partnership, AOPA members will now be considered Amputee Coalition Partners and will:
- Be listed on the Amputee Coalition website as an Amputee Coalition Partner.
- Receive complimentary copies of the following materials to distribute to patients:
- inMotion magazine
- First Step: A Guide to Adapting to Limb Loss
- Intro to Pain Management brochure
- Secrets of Success brochure
- Phantom Limb Pain brochure
- Working Together for a Successful Outcome brochure
- Your New Journey folder
- One of each of the Your Level of Limb Loss Your New Journey series (Below Knee, Above Knee, Upper Limb, and Caregiver)
- Insurance Coverage & Reimbursement Guide: How to be Your Own Advocate
- Receive an Amputee Coalition Partner window cling (similar to the AOPA Membership cling)
To launch the partnership, AOPA members will be receiving a packet in the coming week with sample pieces of literature and a window cling. Additionally, a form to order additional resources will be enclosed.
If you are an AOPA member and have any questions or did not receive a packet and would like to take advantage of this partnership, please contact AOPA’s Senior Manager of Membership Betty Leppin at bleppin@AOPAnet.org.