MISSION STATEMENT: AOPA State Representatives serve the O&P community as the eyes and ears for reporting and advising AOPA on potentially harmful legislation and regulation in each state.
- To increase policy forum/National Assembly attendance
- Develop a strong grassroots network to help push O&P legislation
- Facilitate two-way communication with the membership
- Quarterly AOPA State Representative meetings/calls.
- Ongoing recruitment for state reps in states with less visible representation
- Ongoing “Beyond the Beltway” campaign to invite legislators into O&P clinics to educate them about the services we provide
- Ongoing recruitment for support of the annual Policy Forum
For a list of current volunteers serving on this committee, click here.
AOPA staff liaison for this committee: Ashlie White awhite@AOPAnet.org or 571-431-0812